Meet the Crash Cam FHD (Full HD). Featuring 1920 x 1080 (@30fps) video recording, you can pick out number plates, street signs, house numbers and people’s faces. Enough detail to show the authorities or your insurance company what really happened at the time of an incident. Loaded with a G-sensor to trigger auto saving of files, a HDMI output for your HD TV and a large 2.7" colour LCD, the Crash Cam FHD is featured packed, easy to use and great value for money.
NOTE: the video above is for demonstration purpose only, the actual product might be slightly different.
- Full high definition 1080p video quality provides better image clarity than HD 720p and is more than double the resolution of SD 480i.
- Playback recordings on a a Full HD TV (or monitor) using the HDMI connection.
- 120° wide viewing angle to capture a broad field of view
- 2.7" LCD screen with On Screen Display - one of the biggest screens in the market
- A G-Sensor allows for "bump file record" - so if you get a hit. the recorded video is automatically saved / protected and not over written
- Motion recording - Ideal for when you're not there. When movement is detected, recording will start automatically - so now you can record the car that bumped into yours at the car park..
- 12 months warranty
- Brand: Navig8r
- Product Code: NAVCAM-FHD
- LCD screen size: 2.7
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD cards supported. Class 6 or 10 recommended. Maximum capacity is 32GB
- Built in Microphone: Y
- 12v/24v Mini USB car charger: Yes
- Still Picture resolution (Megapixels): Up to 12MP
- auto on/off with car on/off: Yes
- Direct Wire to Car 12v/24v: No. Removable cigarette charger supplied
- Video Capture Resolution: 1920x1080, or 1280x720
- IR sensors for low light recording: not required (White LED is for light)
- Charging Connection: Micro USB
- Video Output: Mini HDMI
- Windscreen Mount: Yes (Suction Type)
- Rechargable Battery / Capacity: Lithium Ion 320mAH
- GPS tracking function (via Google Maps): No
- Wide Angle Lens: 120 degrees
- On Board GPS tracking: N
- Device AV output: HDMI for video and sound
- Video Playback File Format: AVI
- Video Playback software: No. not required.
- G-Sensor (Shock sensor): Y
- Bump File Record: Yes
- Google Map (in software) review of journey: N
- Motion Detect Record (whilst stationary): Yes
- Loop recording : Yes. 1 or 2 or 3 Minutes
- On device Menu Controls: Yes
- image size (video resolution): selectable between 1080 and 720
- Time Stamp: Yes
- Motion Detection: Yes
- Audio record (Mic on/off): Yes
- Set Record Segment Time: Yes
- Night Mode (IR LED illuminators): White LED light only.
- Format Memory Card: Yes
- Menu Language: English/French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/German/Italian/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Russian/Japanese
- Reset to Default Settings: Yes
- Frequency (for video output): 50 and 60Hz
- Date / time set: Yes
- TV out (set PAL or NTSC): Yes
- Delete images / video on device: Yes
- Adjust volume of speaker: Yes
- Weight(kg): 0.073
- Dimensions(mm): w: 113 h: 33 d: 44
Click HERE to download the 2014 Navig8r Crash Cam FHD brochure.
- 1 x Car Crash Camera FHD 1080p 2.7"
- 1 x Suction-cup mount with built-in GPS antenna
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Car charger
- 1 x User manual
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery
- No pickup
- 12 Months