SENNHEISER Outstanding HIFI Open Headphone HD485
The world's first open headphones were developed by Sennheiser in 1968. Now expertise in this field enables us to continuously find innovative solutions. Many leading professional recording studios and TV broadcasters have been replying on Sennheiser equipment for more than fifty years. Our headphones HD485 prove once again that Sennheiser is able to set new standards by offering perfect sound, unsurpassed comfort and the ultimate in quality.
- Newest Diaphragm geometry for detailed stereo sound
- Headband and ear pads made from high-quality materials for excellent wearing comfort
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for excellent dynamics and high efficiency
- Headphone holder included - easily attached to table or shelf
- Detachable, single sided cable (3 m)
- 1/4" (6.3mm) screw-on gold-plated jack adapter included
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic, Open
- Ear Coupling - Circumaural
- Frequency Response (-3 dB rel.1 kHz) - 16-24,000Hz
- Max.SPL at 1 kHz , 1 Vrms - 110dB
- THD at 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL - <0.2%
- Impedance - 32??
- Weight - 220g (approx 7.76oz)
- Signal Cable - 3 m copper cable (OFC), single-sided, detachable
- Connector/Adapter - 3.5 mm stereo jack with 6.3 mm adapter
- 1x HD485 headphone (3.5mm jack)
- 1x 6.3mm jack (adapter)
- 1x Holder
- 24 months
- Dispatch or pickup in 1 working day!
- Call before pickup essential(02-9748 0600)