Ink not included
This affordable flatbed all-in-one with Ethernet connectivity prints professional-quality colour for a low cost per page. Productive and reliable, this all-in-one can help you complete tasks and keep pace with the speed of business, in your home or small office. Plus, you get an energy-efficient all-in-one that conserves resources.
Pleaset note, these printers are BRAND NEW and SEALED, but they have been sitting in the warehouse for a few months and therefore the ink might have expired, so we are selling them as printer ONLY (ink may not work - you may need to purchase your own ink). Price has therefore been heavily reduced.
Professional colour at a low cost
- Get professional quality colour prints at a low cost per page.
- Print three times more black pages and get a better value, using optional HP 901XL Black Officejet Ink cartridges.
- Produce fast-drying documents, using papers with the ColorLok logo. Plus, print fade-resistant documents that last. Archived documents retain black text and colour quality for decades.
- Get borderless printing when you produce documents, brochures, flyers and other materials.
Do it all for less.
- Stay connected with built-in Ethernet networking
- Connect your all-in-one directly to a computer, using the included Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
The features you need to stay productive.
- Gain more efficiencies, using the 20-page automatic document feeder on the HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One.
- Print and copy documents quickly at up to 28 ppm black and 22 ppm colour. Plus, print documents at speeds equivalent to a laser printer with up to 6 ppm black and 4 ppm colour.
- Scan at up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and save scanned material directly to a PC, network folder, e-mail, PowerPoint or Word file.
- Quickly send and receive faxes up to 33.6 kpbs. Send a fax from your desktop, store incoming faxes directly to your PC, and get up to 100 pages of fax memory.
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
- Save energy and print more responsibly, using an all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Get free and easy recycling cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Functions: Print, copy, scan, colour fax
- Multitasking supported: YES
Printing Specifications Print speed black (draft, A4) Up to 28 ppm Print speed colour (draft, A4) Up to 22 ppm Print speed black (laser comparable) Up to 6 ppm Print speed color (laser comparable) Up to 4 ppm Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 3000 pages Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet Print quality black (best) Up to 600 x 600 dpi rendered dpi black Print quality colour (best) Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimised on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi Number of print cartridges 2 (1 each black, tri-colour) Scanner Specifications Scan type Flatbed, ADF Optical scanning resolution Up to 1200 dpi Bit depth 48-bit Scan size flatbed (maximum) 216 x 297 mm Scan size ADF (maximum) 216 x 356 mm Auto document feeder capacity Standard, 20 sheets Copier Specifications Copy speed (black, draft quality, A4) Up to 28 cpm Copy speed (colour, draft quality, A4) Up to 22 cpm Copy resolution (black text) Up to 600 x 1200 dpi optimised on select HP photo papers with 600 scan dpi Copy resolution (colour text and graphics) Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi optimised on select HP photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi Copier resize 25 to 400% Maximum copies Up to 90 copies Fax Specifications Fax speed 3 sec per page A4 pages held in memory Up to 100 pages Resolution (black and white, best mode) Up to 300 x 300 dpi Maximum speed dialing numbers Up to 99 numbers Auto-redialing Yes Fax delayed sending Yes Broadcast locations 48 locations Junk barrier supported Yes, requires Caller ID Fax polling supported Yes Remote retrieval capability supported No Fax forwarding supported Yes Faxing Yes, colour Paper Handling Paper handling standard/input 100-sheet input tray, 20-sheet automatic document feeder Paper handling standard/output 20-sheet output tray Maximum input capacity (envelopes) Up to 15 envelopes Envelope feeder No Duplex print options None (not supported) Finished output handling Sheetfed Media sizes supported A4; A5; B5 (JIS); C6; DL; Hagaki Custom media sizes 77 x 102 to 216 x 762 mm Media types supported Paper (inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, cards, transparencies, iron-on transfers, HP premium media Recommended media weight A4, envelopes: 70 to 90 g/m?; cards: up to 200 g/m?; photo paper: up to 280 g/m? Connectivity Standard connectivity 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-T Wireless capability No Optional connectivity NonePower and Operating Requirements Power Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz) Power consumption 17 watts Energy efficiency ENERGY STAR qualified Operating temperature range 5 to 40? C Operating humidity range 15 to 85% RHDimensions and Weight Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 433.5 x 401.5 x 216.7 mm Weight 5.9 kg Package weight 7.64 kg
- Ink may have expired and therefore you may need to purchase new ink
- 1 x HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer
- 1 x HP 901 Black Officejet Ink cartridge (~200 pages)
- 1 x Introductory HP 901 Tri-colour Officejet Ink cartridge (~160 pages)
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x Set Up Poster
- 1 x Fax Getting Started Guide
- 1 x Power supply and power cord
- 1 x phone cord
- 1 x USB cable
- DOA Only (7 days)
- Dispatch in 3-5 working days
- No pickup