This durable all metal laser sight comes with tools to adjust windage and elevation to suit your needs. The unit also includes an interchangeable switch which allows the user to press the unit to turn on or to use an attached remote to turn on the scope. Prop up the scope using only a 20mm weaver mount or an 8 shaped 1" barrel mount.
- With 8" figured mount for laser 1"(25.4mm) and scope 1"(25.4mm)
- Additional mount provide which can hold the laser and fit on any 0.8''width weaver rail base
- Use 1x CR123A lithium disposable battery (not included)
- Remote coiled pressuer switch: Press pressuer pad to on and release to off
- End cap switch: Rotation is close to light
How to Operate:
Fix the laser sight to a weapon.
Adjust the elevation and windage by twisting two small screws in the head with the hex wrench. Turn them until the main laser overlaps with the scattered points.
Press the button to turn on the laser.
To change the battery, unscrew and open the back cover, then replace the battery.
Do not look directly at the laser beam.
Do not point the laser beam at people.
Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces
Do not look at the laser pointer using optical instruments, such as binoculars or microscopes.
Children should not use the laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
- Material: Aluminum
- Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m
- Wave Length: 635nm
- Laser scope: 1MW
- With 2 20mm rail mounts(including one Dual 25.4mm Ring Mount)
- Length: 123mm
- Weight: 144g
- Remote switch included
- 1 x Laser scope
- 1 x Velcro
- 1 x Alan key
- 1 x Mount
- 1 x Special mount
- 1 x Instructions
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery
- No pickup