ELM327-B Bluetooth CAN-BUS scan tool supports all OBD-II protocols. It is used to read & diagnose trouble codes, clear trouble codes and detect fuel pressure and so on.
It definitely will work with you PCs and laptops. However, we are going to show you how cool it is when it's working with android smartphone!
NOTE: the videos above are for demonstration purpose only, the actual product might be slightly different.
- Works on 1996 or newer OBD 2 / EOBD / JOBD compliant cars and trucks
- Reads diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clears trouble codes and turns off the MIL ("Check Engine" light).
- Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
- Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
- Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
- Set the CAN mask and filter with one command
- Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
- Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
Displays current sensor data, including:
* Engine RPM
* Calculated Load Value
* Coolant Temperature
* Fuel System Status
* Vehicle Speed
* Short Term Fuel Trim
* Long Term Fuel Trim
* Intake Manifold Pressure
* Timing Advance
* Intake Air Temperature
* Air Flow Rate
* Absolute Throttle Position
* Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
* Fuel System status
* Fuel Pressure
* Many others...
Please check your car to make sure it comes with standard 16Pin OBD2 interface and Vehicle Emission Control unit (ECU) information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliance.
Whether your car is supported or not is depending on its actual protocol it used & the vehicle manufacturer.
- Model: ELM327-B
- Material: ABS
- Wireless Bluetooth: Yes
- Bluetooth Transmit Range: 10m
- Diagnose Interface: 16 pin
- Language Supported: English
- Software Platform Supported: DOS & Windows (may not be compatible to win 8+)
Supports protocols as follows:
* ISO15765-4 (CAN)
* ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
* J1850 VPW
* J1850 PWM
- Output Protocol: Serial RS232
- Baud rate: 9600 or 38400
- Indicator LEDs: OBD output/input (Tx/Rx), RS232 output/input (Tx/Rx)
- Working voltage: 12V
- Working Current: 45 mA
- Size:7 * 4.5 * 2.4cm
- Not compatible with iPhone
- No adapter or batteries needed. Take its power directly form the vehicles OBD2 plug
- Colour: Blue + Black
- Click HERE to download CD driver
- 1 x ELM327-B Bluetooth Diagnostic Tool
- Please allow up to 2-4 weeks for delivery
- No pickup