Essential for vehicles with tubeless tyres (which most are), this kit will let you mend the puncture quickly and effectively and have you on your way again within minutes, saving time, money and most importantly the trip!
TWO packs in one sale today, so do yourself and your loved one a favour today and grab the bargain, you never know where and when your next tyre puncture might happen. It saved me (time, money and trouble) once already last month!
NOTE: This video is for demonstration purpose only
- Essential for vehicles with tubeless tyres. This Car Tyre Repair Kit will let you mend the puncture quickly and effectively and have you on your way again within minutes.
- The handles on these tools are made from durable plastic and have a great grip, so anyone can do it.
- Excellent tool to keep in your car with the spare wheel for those emergency situations.
- Material: Plastic handle and steel tips
- Rasp Tool Dimension: ~16(L) x 10.5(W)
- Needle Tool Dimension: ~15.5(L) x 10.5(W)
Please note that this repair kit should not be used to fix tyres with bigger punctures and should only be used as temporary fix to allow you to reach your destination safely. You can then have your tyre checked and repaired by a professional when suitable.
- Remove the object that caused tyre puncture
- Insert the rasp into the hole, push and pull the rasp to roughen and clean the edges
- Coat the needle with the rubber cement, and spread the cement on the hole
- Insert the repair string into the hole to seal it
2 Packs of Tyre Repair Kits, each pack includes:
- 1 x Rasp Tool
- 1 x Tube of Cement
- 1 x Inserting needle
- 5 x Plugs
- 1 month
- Dispatch 3-5 working days
- No pickup