- Connect to Bluetooth-disabled audio device via 3.5mm audio plug, make it able to work with Bluetooth A2DP headset/speaker.
- With 3.5mm audio plug, fit for most kinds of audio devices, such as TV/MP3/MP4/PC.
- Supports A2DP, enabling your audio device to transfer stereo audio wirelessly
- Plug and play, no need installation.
- Charging and working in parallel (with no static noise) is supported
- Built-in rechargeable li-battery, can work for 5~7 hours after fully charged.
Compact size, portable and lightweight.
How it works:
- Power on - Press and hold the bluetooth button for 3 seconds until the blue LED flash quickly for 3 times
- Power off - Press and hold the bluetooth button for 3 seconds until the red LED flash quickly for 3 times
- Pairing - While the bluetooth audio receives is power off, press and hold the button for 6 seconds until the red and blue LEDs flash alternatives. The bluetooth audio receiver will now be in paring mode
Connection: Press the Bluetooth switch for a long time until red and blue lights alternately blinking to let go; while opening the Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker to enter pairing mode, let it automatically match each other; it will display blue light flashing after matching successfully.
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Bluetooth profiles: A2DP / AVRCP
- Frequency: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz
- Effective range: up to 10m
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Charge time: Approx. 2~3 hours
- Work time: Approx. 5~7 hours
- Item size: Approx. 4.5 * 3.5 * 0.8cm
- Item weight: Approx. 15g
- 1 x Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- 1 x USB Charge Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 months
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for delivery
- No pickup