Multimetric with large LCD display
The digital caliper gives a direct reading of the distance measured to high accuracy. They are functionally optimized, with different ways of reading the same result. This caliper comprises a calibrated scale with a fixed jaw, and another jaw, with a pointer, that slides along the scale. The distance between the jaws is then read in different ways depending on your situation to arrive at the most accurate result.
NOTE: the videos above are for demonstration purpose only, the actual product might be slightly different.
- Durable completly stainless steel (frame & display housing) with internal & external measuring tips
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY
- Measuring range: 0-200 mm / 0-8 inch
- Base measuring function: Inside, outside, depth and step measuring
- Conversion between relative and absolute measurement.
- Zero set at any position
- Position lock
- Fine-movement thumb roller
- 24 bit digital binary code
- Convenient, portable and a perfect match for any project.
- Material: Hardened Stainless Steel
- Metric and Imperial scales to 200mm
- Metric resolution: 0.1mm
- Imperial reolution: 0.0005in
- Measuring Speed: < 1.5m/s
- Power: 1x 1.5V LR44 cell battery (included)
- Working Temperature: 0~+40C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- Storage Temperature: --10~+60C
- Weight: 0.4kg
- 1 x Silver Colour Digital Vernier Caliper
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x User Manual
- Please allow up to 1-3 weeks for delivery
- No pickup