4-Channel Cloning/Duplicator Key Fob
This device is able to duplicate several types of remote control for gates, garage doors, traffic barriers, which transmit in frequency 433.92MHz.
- Self-learning remote control
- Copy most radio fixed code remote controls
- Long range
- Heavy duty design
- Built-in battery
- Built in keyboard cover to prevent accidently pressing the button
- Mainly apply to car alarms, home alarms, panic buttons, garage door, rolling curtain, etc.
- Coding Mode: Fixed and Learning code
- Transmitter Frequency: 433 MHz
- Code Number of Code Combinations: Over 4.29 Billion Random Codes
- Button: 4 buttons
- Size: 55*30*13*mm
For all compatible remote control models, please click HERE
How to program in to the opener:
Hold the button on the transmitter that you would like to store the code in. Whilst holding the button on, press and release the code set button on the opener. The code set light will flash to indicate it has learnt the new code. Release the transmitter button. Your new code is now set.
How to erase my transmitter codes:
Hold the code set button on the opener for approximately 8-10 seconds. The light will flash to indicate all codes have been erased. For gates press and hold the erase button until red LED extinguishes.
Note: This will erase all codes, you cannot erase just one code.
Please click HERE to see the User Manual
- 2 x Remote control (batteries included)
- 2 x Coding Instructions
- 3 months
- Please allow up to 1-3 weeks for delivery
- No pickup