Accuracy of .03mm and resolution of 0.01mm
The digital caliper gives a direct reading of the distance measured to high accuracy. They are functionally optimized, with different ways of reading the same result. This caliper comprises a calibrated scale with a fixed jaw, and another jaw, with a pointer, that slides along the scale. The distance between the jaws is then read in different ways depending on your situation to arrive at the most accurate result.
The addition of a vernier scale allows for more accurate interpolation and allows a distance measurement to be read more precisely based on a sliding secondary scale.
The digital caliper can measure internal dimensions using the uppermost jaws, external dimensions using the lower jaws, and depth getting into deep grooves that prove difficult for most other measuring tools.
This digital caliper can be switched between a metric and inch system of calculation and re-calibrated for precise zeroing. The digital display, backed by 24bit binary coding, provides a "data hold" feature and allows the reading of dimensions even in the most awkward locations where a manual display cannot be seen. Made from stainless steel, it has a rated accuracy of .001" (.03mm) and resolution of .0005" (.01mm).
Convenient, portable and a perfect match for any project.
This video is for demo only. Our product is different.
Our product is as seen in pictures
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY
- Multiple metric scales
- Case and mini screw driver provided
- Accurate re-calibration suitable for any application
- Measures internal, external and depth dimensions
- Outside jaws: used to measure external diameter or width of an object.
- Inside jaws: used to measure internal diameter of an object
- Depth probe: used to measure depths of an object or a hole.
- Main scale: scale marked every mm, in inches and fractions.
- Vernier scale gives interpolated measurements to 1/10 mm or better and interpolated measurements in fractions of an inch.
- Retainer: used to block movable part to allow the easy transferring of a measurement.
- Digital display: For precise data management no matter what awkward position you're in.
- Resolution: 0.01mm / 0.0005 inch
- Accuracy: 0.03mm /0.001ich
- Power: 1 x 1.5V button Cell
- Measuring Speed: < 1.5m/s
- Working Temperature: 0~+40C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- Storage Temperature: --20~+70C
- 24 bit binary code
- Conversion between relative and absolute measurement.
- Tolerance Zone Setting
- 1 x Silver Colour Digital Caliper
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Spare Battery
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 months
- Please allow up to 1-3 weeks for delivery
- No pickup