AU Plug with SAA approval
- Portable Induction Single Cook-Top
- SAA safety certified
- Use it indoors or outdoors to cook delicious meals in an instant!
- Easy to read - Four digital LED display
- Touch-screen controls - for quick and controlled use
- 9 power levels adjustments (for HotPot only)
- Quick heat up and cool down lets you boil water or melt chocolate with ease
- 10 levels temperature setting (for Cake and Toast only) - control the temperature to suit your requirements
- Over-heat or High Temperature Resistance Protection - especially important for household use
- Remains cool to touch - a great safety feature
- 24 hours timer and preset function
- Crystal plate size: 270 x 270 mm - gives you a larger distribution of heat
- Handy Timer up to 24 hour with 1 minute intervals - You can set the timer to turn your cook-top on up to 24 hours in advance
- Flat top for easy cleaning - cook in minutes and can clean up in seconds; just wipe clean!
- Compact size and lightweight
- Energy-Saver - environmentally friendly and money saving!
- Perfect for camping trips and al-fresco dining
Always read “Instruction Manual” carefully before using it the firsttime!
Induction cooker is very powerful and rapid cooker due to its unique heatingprinciple, so extra care should be taken when using it, especially when heating oil.
Always avoid heating empty utensil or excess heating to oil, as it will catch fire very easily!
- The pot that comes with this induction cooker can not be used for stir frying, it can only be used for cooking soup or as a hot pot.
Click HERE to see the USER MANUAL.
- Voltage: 220V-240V/50Hz
- Supply Voltage: 80V-285V/50Hz
- Power: 2000W
- Temperature range: 60°C-240°C at +/-20degree
- Temperature range: 240°C to 270°C at +/-30degree
- Plate size: 27 x 27cm
- 1 x Induction Cooker
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 months
- Please allow up to 1-3 weeks for delivery
- No pickup