Here's an easy and inexpensive way to open up hard, compacted soils and help reduce thatch. Strap on our Lawn Aerator Sandals and take a walk around your yard! The rugged steel spikes open air passages in compacted soil to help get water, air, and nutrients down to the root zone.
- Lawn Aerator Shoes are a great way to keep your lawn green and healthy
- Aerating your garden gives the roots much needed oxygen.
- The Spiked Aerator Shoes, with each spike 2" in depth, puncture the ground, allowing the important water, air and nutrients to get down deep to your lawn's roots. This is a proven way of growing a brighter, healthier and stronger lawn.
- Instead of renting an expensive aerator machine, or wasting time with an annoying hand lawn aerator, aeration shoes makes the process of aerating your lawn as quick and easy as possible. All you have to do is walk! You can wear the aerating shoes while mowing your lawn to knock out two chores at once and save time.
- High-grade plastic base, 3 durable straps with strong non-corrosive metal buckles.
- One size fits all, straps to secure fitting.
- Please note that this Aerator Shoes are NOT meant to be used on very hard / rocky / compacted soil.
- 1 Pair Garden Lawn Shoe with Metal Nails
- 3 Pair Black Shoelaces