The Sock Slider System consists of the sock cradle and a long handle that will help you slide your socks on without bending over, twisting or turning. The handle will also help you take your socks off when you're done wearing them and help you hold your shoes in place while you put them on. This system works with most types of socks, regardless of whether you choose dress socks, casual ones, athletic ones, or even compression socks.
- SOCK SLIDER: The fast & easy way to put on & take off your socks comfortably
- EASY TO USE: Place your sock on the cradle, lower the cradle to the floor and slide your foot in
- PERFECT FOR: Users with mobility limitations, injuries, and pregnancy
- VERSATILE: Works with all kinds of socks (Dress, Casual, Athletic & Compression) & works as shoe horn
- COMPACT: Packs up easy for storage & convenient travel. Handle designed to work as a shoe horn
EASY TO USE
Step 1: Place your sock heel-side down in the Sock Slider System and roll the cuff down the sides of the cradle until the toe is at the top.
Step 2: Once the sock is in place, use the handle to gently lower the Sock Slider System to the floor.
Step 3: Slowly ease your foot into the sock opening, sliding your heel to the bottom of the sock cradle, until the sock is fully on your foot. If needed, use the handle to hold the Sock Slider System's cradle in place.
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Sock cradle size: 240 x 115 x 160mm
- Handle length: 460mm
- 1 x Sock Slider (Without retail package)
- 3 Months
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for delivery
- No pickup