Suitable for all contacts in the 50 Amp Anderson plug range and 1.25-16mm2 wire/fittings and non insulated cable links. Designed to achieve correct compression and superior electrical connection.
Durable, ergonomic plastic handles for maximum performance and comfort. Best handle grasping position, light and compact structure ensure perfect crimping effect.
Precise crimping die sets and integral lock with self releasing mechanism ensure high quality crimping effect and it is designed to save energy while crimping.Ratchet function, will grip and hold your connector so you can make sure everything is in place before you crimp.
- For non-insulated cable links (Point type)
- With ratchet device, convenient operation and fine rust prevention
- Life time more than 30,000 times
- Handle: Heavy duty plastic
- Capacity: 1.25-16mm2
- AWG: 16-6
- Length: 270mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
- 1 x Crimp tool
- Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for delivery
- No pickup