with 5V USB Port
Why do you need one of this? In other words, why do you need 3 cigarette lighter holes when some of you don't even smoke at all?
It's almost like asking, why do you need power board at home? - of course it's because you have more electrical appliances than power points.
Well, same here, there is always only one cigarette lighter socket in the car/truck, but we all own 2 or 3 digital devices (if not 10) these days that would have a flat battery at those critical moments, and that would need to be charged/powered up, especially so when we are travelling. Believe me, more often than not you will need to charge your GPS and mobile phone at the same time while still being able to enjoy your iPod songs via the car Hi-Fi uninterrupted.
It even comes with an USB port for extra convenience!
- Triple cigarette socket DC 12v
- USB charger output to 5V/500ma
- Suitable for mobile phones, GPS's, iPod's, and PDA's, digital cameras etc.
- Fuse included so it won't burn your devices or the car in case of a spike
- Simple and stylish design
- LED indicator
- Cable length 70cm approx
- Black colour design to match most car interior
- Input voltage: DC12V
- Output current: Max. DC5A (except for USB)
- USB Output Voltage/Current: DC5V~Max 5.4V/500mA
- Total Output power: 60W (except for USB)
- Cable length: 70cm approx.
- Colour: Black
- Working conditions: Temperature 0 to 60 C
- Relative humidity 5%~70%
- Note: Item is brand new without retail packaging
- 1 x Triple Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Adapter with USB (no retail packaging)
- 3 months
- In stock, immediate dispatch and pickup!