Forum

: : : Threads > Products >Latest Monster HDMI Cable--The Ultimate M Series M1000HD, 15.8 Gbps, 8 Feet (2.43 Metres)
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Login 12-31 09:31:54
Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
...Price: $39.80
flipper
Online no
State
Post 3
Login 04-17 01:28:57
Date: 2009-09-02 12:31:29
even at this price, still a waste of money... total overkill marketing hype...
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Login 12-31 09:31:54
Date: 2009-09-02 17:24:36
thanks for the post flipper. i can't say if i would agree with you or disagree with you, but i think usually there must be some reasons why a product (in this case monster cables) is soooo popular everywhere in the world, putting monsters normal retail price issue aside (well, here at ozstock we can do that, hehe...), i have to say the build quality is pretty much unparalleled, you only need to look at the connectors to admit that, among other things... put it this way, again, leaving the high-tech internal design aside, i have used cheap cables (hdmi or not) before and they either break easily (after some awkward twists and turns etc), or get rusted after a few months, so those long lasting gold plated connectors and anti-breakage design must be worth something, if not $400 as in RRP (which i happen to agree with you in that sense). let's just say, there must be solid reasons why some people are still buying BMW or Mercedes, instead of Hyundai, even though they all can get you from A to B (this is not the best analogy i can come up with, but you know what i mean?). i also have had some people telling me that their system only works with this monster cable, but not any other cheap cables, although i haven't personally verified that. i must also say, i am no doubt a bit biased, not only because i sell monster cables, but i am also using them in my home theatre setup (and loving them!). but hey, that is not to say we won't sell cheaper alternatives in the future, so watch out! lol cheers ray

Post your Comment:

Comment :*

Hint: please make sure you have logged in to post new comment. (Sign in or register under My account! )