Forum

: : : Threads > Products >Dual 7" Screen Portable DVD Player for Cars/Homes, Supports USB, SD Card
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Login 12-31 09:31:54
Date: 2011-01-21 15:11:32
Keep the kids entertained with this twin 7" LCD rear seat entertainment system. Powered by your car's 12V socket, you can playback movi ...Price: $128.98
smile_mutley
Online no
State
Post 4
Login 09-01 12:59:03
Date: 2011-01-23 19:54:38
does anyone know if they have rechargeable batteries or do they have to be plugged in all the time to work? Thanks
smile_mutley
Online no
State
Post 4
Date: 2011-01-23 19:54:40
does anyone know if they have rechargeable batteries or do they have to be plugged in all the time to work? Thanks
smile_mutley
Online no
State
Post 4
Date: 2011-01-23 19:54:41
smile_mutley
Online no
State
Post 4
Date: 2011-01-23 19:54:42
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Date: 2011-01-25 19:17:21
sorry for the late reply smile_mutley!! no rechargeable battery built in. thanks ray
markriley123
Online no
State
Post 1
Login 10-19 05:17:59
Date: 2011-04-26 18:45:27
These are absolute rubbish (like the company)- I sent them back because they didn't work and they said there was nothing wrong with these - charged me more postage and then I got them back and they were still not working - so I asked for my money back including my postage and they said no to refund my postage - if you look at all the comments they are all made by Ray on all items and he really doesnt say that the products are good - he just comments on them - really they are cheap asian made rubbish - dont waste your money or your time. Because they only make there money on the postage. Their refund policy is very bad. As long as they make money on the postage cost - thats all their worried about.I am wondering if this gets published on their forum - because this is where I am putting this. Please let me know if this is published.
Oberon
Online no
State
Post 1
Login 01-16 22:38:06
Date: 2011-07-12 11:42:49
Received you dvd today and the package was open in the box and items were missing no remote control and where is the case for it, what about the rechargeable battery which is supposed to be supplied, how do you get this dam thing working if you do not supply the proper items as you stated in your advert. I am totally not impressed. I bought a few things from you and am totally not impressed by this sale. What do I do with this crap now, I was going to give this to a boy for his birthday and now he will not be able to use it handsfree as it has to be charged all the time. WHAT CRAP OBERON
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Keep the kids entertained with this twin 7\" LCD rear seat entertainment system. Powered by your car\'s 12V socket, you can playback movies or m ...Price: $89.98
mahuiqian
Online no
State
Post 1
Login 03-23 17:47:51
Date: 2017-03-23 17:51:31
Various Car DVD Player: Let??s Increase Your Vehicle. As an absolute must have item in modern day, vehicle represent the requirements of urban and dynamic people. Nowadays, vehicle isn't just functioned as transportation mode. Beside assist you to around, vehicle also transform to become more personal things by added some desirable accessories within it. Car GPS Navigation ?C Buying It On The Internet? GPS systems for automobiles are utilized for many uses, however the primary and many apparent you will effectively browse folks driving automobiles between point A and point B the easiest and quickest manner possible. Some GPS models are incorporated within the automobile and rely on the in-board pc program from the vehicle to operate. The written text is generally an electric cord that is incorporated out of your GPS tool and connects to the lighter someplace within the vehicle. Purchasing Car Electronics Online. Vehicles have most likely switched in to the primary way of transport in the world today. Due to data and correspondence innovation and use of credit office, reasonableness continues to be communicated closer to the standard shopper. Regardless, a guy is characterised by the type of car electronics that his/her vehicle has. Excited vehicle proprietors having a minimal expenditure in order to save lead more about vehicle seem gadgets. https://www.eincar.com/car-dvd.html

Post your Comment:

Comment :*

Hint: please make sure you have logged in to post new comment. (Sign in or register under My account! )