Forum

: : : Threads > Products >FREE Ozstock Day: Clip-On LED Cap Light with Batteries
ray
Online no
State New South Wales
Post 471
Login 12-31 09:31:54
Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Planning on a camping trip?  Then don't miss today's FREE Ozstock
middleton23
Online no
State
Post 1
Login 05-27 21:12:28
Date: 2011-11-08 16:43:15
Hi Ray, my order for the clip on cap light arrived today but I am very disappointed. The ad shows a light that actually clips on to a hat but this one is a big bulky one that straps on. The add did say that it would be a little bit different....but this is a whole lot different. I actually wanted them for our son who has cerebral palsy on one side of his body and the 'cap clip on' idea would have worked so well...but these ones dont 'clip on' they strap on and i think he will struggle trying to get them on and off with one hand. Perhaps the add should have said that the actual one that was not shown ....'straps' on to a cap ..and does not ...'clip on'.... like the add says and shows and perhaps should have been called an adjustable head strap lamp like the packet reads. We already have three of these strap on head type at home here already. Is it possible to get hold of the cap lights at all ??? Thanx regards Julia

Post your Comment:

Comment :*

Hint: please make sure you have logged in to post new comment. (Sign in or register under My account! )