Monitors appliances power consumption in real time,displaying voltage,current,watt,usage
Ever want to know what your share of the electricity bill is? and accurately? Or just interested to find out what power your new hi-fi is drawing? Whatever the purpose, you will find today's stock really handy.
So what does it do?
It monitors your appliance's power consumption in real time.
Displays voltage, or current being drawn, or wattage consumption, or even electricity usage in KWh.
Ideal for general home/office use, boarding houses, share accommodation, holiday/mobile homes, or anywhere power monitoring is required.
- Australian Standard, C-Tick approved
- Line: Voltage/current/power
- Total: Electric usage/Cost
- Displays current clock
- Displays line voltage
- Displays line current
- Displays line power
- Displays and memorizes accumulative total electricity usuage
- Displays and memorizes total on time and total electricity charge
- Displays and memorizes total on time and total electricity charge of price1
- Displays and memorizes total on time and total electricity charge of price2
- Displays line frequency
- Displays power factor
- Adjustable price/kWh
11 Combinations of day or blocks of days available as follows:
MO, TU, WE, TH, FR, SA
Master clear: Clear all data in memory including current time and all programs
UP: Set current time, price, price programs combined with buttons SET; exchange 12-24 hour mode during clock display state.
SET: Set current time, price, price programs combined with buttons UP.
FUNC: Exchange display state.
- C-Tick approved N1185
- Power supply: 240V AC 50Hz
- Max.load: 10A, 2400W
- Measure voltage range:200-276V AC
- Measure voltage acuracy: +/-1% or +/-0.01A
- Measure current range: 0.01-10A
- Measure current accuracy: +/-1% or +/-0.01A
- Measure power range: 0.2W-2760W
- Measure power accuracy:+/-1% or +/-0.2W
- Accumulative electric quantity range: 0-9999.9kWh
- Measure frequency range: 45-65Hz
- Clock accuracy: +/- minute per month
- Standby consumption<0.5W
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 degree
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V LR44/AG13 (included)
- 1 x Mains power meter
- 12 months
- Dispatch or pickup in 3-5 working days
- Call before pickup ESSENTIAL