Connects your naked SATA/IDE hard/optical drives directly to USB port
SATA/IDE to USB 2.0 Adapter Kit can be used to connect IDE or SATA hard disks, CD-ROM's, DVD-ROM's, CD-RW's, COMBO drives, DVD-RW's, etc. to computer via USB 2.0 interface. The IDE interfaces support 2.5", 3.5" and 5.25" drives. It's an extremely versatile and handy device to have whether you are a technician or simply use a computer.
Please NOTE: This video is for demonstration purpose only, actual product is different.
- Use your naked/bare internal SATA or IDE Hard Disks, CD Roms etc. externally
- USB 2.0 interface, supports 480M data transfer rate and 52x CDROM data read.
- External power supply included (for drives)
- IDE and SATA power adapters included, SATA data cable included
- USB 2.0 interface
- 2.5/3.5/5.25 inch multi-function
- IDE to USB (HDD, Optical storage)
- SATA HDD to USB
- Plug & Play
- AC Power Adapter (in 10~240VAC, 50/60Hz, 0.5A; out 12V 2A, 5V 2A)
- 1 x USB 2.0 To SATA IDE Adapter Cable
- 1 x AC power adapter with power cable
- 1 x SATA power adapter
- 1 x SATA data cable
- 1 x User manual
(No CD included or necessary)
- 6 months
- Dispatch or pickup in 3-5 working days
- Call before pickup essential ( )